- Posted: September 18, 2020|Read more »
The lotus has always been an object of immense marvel and beauty. But very few are aware of the environment in which it is born, specifically the dirty and muddy water from which it is known to originate. Such conditions would, otherwise, prove to be very hostile for most living organisms to survive, let alone thrive, in.
To truly appreciate the lotus’ exquisite beauty, one must first understand the process of its development. Before it can bloom into the beautiful and absolutely wondrous piece of flora that it is, the lotus has to undergo an extremely gruelling and painstaking growth process. From underwater tubers, they eventually grow into a long stem that reaches towards and then outside the surface of the water. Once the leaves appear, the stem falls further down into the mud, allowing the roots to be able to firmly anchor the flower in place.
As with most aquatic plants, the lotus also requir
- Posted: March 25, 2020|Read more »
In order to support the government’s containment efforts against COVID-19, we have made the decision to temporarily close all stores until further notice.
We want to assure you here at Endura Roses, despite the uncertain and unprecedented times, we will continue to welcome customers online, on our social and email channels where we will keep bringing you style and inspiration to brighten your day.
We've taken a number of steps to ensure the safety of both our staff and customers, whilst also ensuring we provide the high level of service that you would expect from us.
If you've got any questions please get in touch with us.
Stay safe and look after each other,
The Endura Roses team
- Posted: February 26, 2020|Read more »
Mother’s Day is all about those wonderful flowers! Doesn’t your mum deserve the best flowers this Mothering Sunday?
It’s time to start preparing for the busiest day in the floristry calendar, and that’s Mother’s Day! We hear the debates all the time about Valentine’s Day being the busiest event, but you would be surprised to see the figures!
Everyone, at some point in their lives, has had a mother or some form of motherly role model and it's often known that husbands buy flowers from the children for his wife on this amazing day too!
Did you know that Mother’s Day is an American term and it has only been celebrated since the 20th century? Thanks to Mother’s Day, we are celebrating the most important female influence in our life and saying ‘thank you’ for all those wonderful years you have spent together.
Have you ever wondered why we use flowers as gifts on Mother’s Day though?
Well, it is believed that the working children would pick wildflow
- Posted: November 19, 2019|We are pleased to announce the restyling of our flag ship store in the Trafford CentreRead more »
- Posted: November 11, 2019|Luxury preserved rose brand Endura Roses is celebrating the grand opening of a new boutique at Intu Eldon Square, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, with an exclusive VIP launch event.Read more »
- Posted: May 09, 2016|Endura Roses opened its doors at intu Trafford Centre in March 2017. Customers are delighted as they experience the feeling of walking through a rose garden as they entered Endura Roses, with the sweet and natural scent of flowers created especially by the owner.Read more »