We offer the following UK delivery options with the courier DPD:
- Standard Delivery: 2-5 Working Days, starting from £10
- Expedited Delivery: 1-2 business days, if order placed before 2pm, starting from £15
- Saturday Delivery: If ordered before 12pm the Friday prior, starting from £20
- Wedding Bouquets: 3-5 working days from receipt of order before 12 pm, £40.00
- White Glove Service: From £40, if order is placed before 11am from Monday to Friday. This service is available to any customer, though prices vary depending on size of product/s and location of delivery, for further details and a quote please do not hesitate to contact us or call 0330 111 6767.
Due to surcharges and further delivery costs from our courier service DPD, for any shipment to Northern Ireland or the English Channel Islands, an additional charge will be made.
Every order is hand-made by one of our many talented Floral Art Technicians, it is important to understand that each one takes time. It is also important to know that working days are classed as Monday to Friday. Weekends, Bank Holidays and Public Holidays are not classed as working days. If you have any special requests please do not hesitate to reach out, we do offer a White Glove Service (Hand-Delivery) and can in special circumstances offer same-day delivery within the locality of our Head Office, any queries regarding this should be made directly to the customer services line and be made in good time. Although we offer these prices, on occasion weight, size or quantity can affect the delivery cost more – in these cases, the customer will be contacted beforehand to arrange.
Due to the unique nature of our roses and materials, each piece is truly one-of-a-kind. Variations can occur in colour and final appearance, additionally, just as when roses are purchased at the local flower shop, small tears in the petals are normal and slight variations in the hue are naturally occurring. Minor imperfections and irregularities in each creation are inherent and desirable characteristics of a genuinely unique and handcrafted product, therefore cannot be considered as a fault or defect. It is also important to know many of our filler and decorative flowers and foliage are subject to seasonal availability and may differ from the original design.
Please be advised that Endura Roses is not liable for the diminished value of the product resulting from the handling or improper aftercare of the product such as broken glass, or accidental damage. We do not provide a certain guarantee regarding the lifetime of the roses, our only promise is that they last “up to” 3 or ten years or a lifetime, however, this is completely dependent upon the aftercare of the rose, providing that all the care instructions are followed, it will remain in its original condition and last.
Endura’s preserved roses are real roses and therefore are classed as perishable items, meaning that we cannot accept returns for refunds or exchanges.