The Endura Emotions ‘Mon Amour’ features an exquisite trilogy of Endura roses presented in a crystal clear Perspex display case, allowing their sumptuous beauty to be absorbed from any perspective. You can even personalise your gift with the charming ceramic keepsake heart. Simply use chalk to inscribe a loving message or meaningful phrase onto the heart’s surface, creating a keepsake and a moment of joy they will cherish for years to come.
This exquisite trilogy of everlasting Endura roses, complete with ceramic keepsake heart, is sure to enchant the hearts of all who are lucky enough to receive one.
- Appreciation - the perfect gift to help you express your gratitude and appreciation
- Eternally Yours - with a message guaranteed to warm your beloved’s heart and make them feel truly special
- From the Heart - personalise your gift with the charming ceramic keepsake heart. Simply use the chalk to inscribe a meaningful message onto the heart’s surface
- Languages of Love - displays a loving and 'unique' message in several languages
- Wish upon a Star - the charming ceramic heart displays a starry constellation design
- Only for You - a playful and abstract expression of love
- Timelessly Yours - a timeless keepsake that can be cherished forever
We offer two UK delivery options with the courier DPD:
Expedited Delivery (1-2 business days) and Standard Delivery (2-3 business days).
If Expedited Delivery is selected and the order is placed before 2:00 pm from Monday to Thursday, the order will be dispatched the same day and delivered the next day. If an Expedited Delivery order is placed on Thursday after 2:00 pm, delivery will be after the weekend.
Saturday Delivery: Any order placed after 2:00 pm will not be processed until the next working day.
Due to surcharges and further delivery costs from our courier service DPD, for any shipment to Northern Ireland or the English Channel Islands, an additional charge will be made.
Due to the unique nature of our roses and materials, each piece is truly one-of-a-kind. Variations can occur in colour and final appearance. Minor imperfections and irregularities in each creation are inherent and desirable characteristics of a genuinely unique and handcrafted product. Therefore cannot be considered as a fault or defect.
Please be advised that Endura Roses is not liable for the diminished value of the product resulting from the handling or improper aftercare of the product, broken glass, or accidental damage. We do not provide a certain guarantee regarding the lifetime of the roses, our only promise is that they last “up to” 3 or ten years or a lifetime, however, this is completely dependent upon the aftercare of the rose, providing that all the care instructions are followed, it will remain in its original condition and last.
Endura’s preserved roses are real roses and therefore are a classed as perishable items, meaning that we cannot accept returns for refunds or exchanges.